Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Violet got a tummy bug

Poor girl has been on the toilet most of the day. She is really good about making it. She sometimes walks around saying "Mommy, my tummy hurts." She knows she isn't allowed to watch any TV in the mornings, only after her nap time. But she tries her hardest to get me to turn something on. She was sitting on the toilet earlier trying to convince me to turn on a baby video so it would make her rear end feel better. I took the kids to indoor park again this morning. It was only 9-11. We didn't make it there until 10, so they only got an hour of play, but that seemed to be enough. V had to take potty breaks (I didn't know she was sick until we got there!) and Calvin was a mess. He was just too tired, I guess. Maybe next time will be better. I did see someone I knew that I hadn't seen in a couple years, it was nice to catch up for a little bit, between one of us having to run off to deal with a kid which broke up the conversation. I saw Dorice Stickfort walking up on the track above the gym. She said HI from up above. This week is a busy week for us. Dave had Monday full with men's group, tonight is a work night at the chapel, Wed is small group, Thurs I'm going to a tupperware party, and Friday night we're going out to eat with some friends. Saturday we might go with the Costellos to the last women's basketball game at 3 pm, not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment