Thursday, March 12, 2009

And another one...

It was actually worse. Violet puked twice during the night time last night. She made it to the toilet the second time. Calvin woke up with so much poop in his diaper that there was poop smeared down his pajama leg into the footie. GROSS! They both went straight to the tub for a good scrubbing, and my washing machine got a good work out cleaning tons of bedding. It was a smelly morning! I think Calvin said a different word today other than "MA!" I was using the camera to do something, and he must have heard Violet say "Cheese!" over and over. He sat on the steps with Violet and said "Eeeeessh" over and over. It was so cute. He smiled all proudly after he would say it - he knew what he was saying. Maybe that will come in handy tomorrow. I'm taking them to a different portrait studio to get their 3 and 1 yr pictures taken (yeahhh I'm late) finally. I hope it goes well.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing, the good and the not so good.....

    ReplyDelete