Saturday, March 14, 2009

Portrait session

It went amazing! I really like that studio. I took them to Portrait Innovations in Waterloo. The place is open, bright, and not dark and scary like JcPenney's little tiny studio. They were a little unsure at first, but I had told Violet we were going to get pictures taken a few days in advance, and she kept telling me that she would be happy, smile big, say cheese, and not cry. I was so proud of her. The photos turned out GREAT. I couldn't make up my mind. The photographers took 120 shots (all digital) and I narrowed the choices down to just 12. I know I spent more money on them than I wanted to, and probably got too many pictures, but oh well. I love them, it was worth it to me. It was a little crazy...I was by myself, and each kid was doing a photo shoot while I was changing clothes on the other, so I was surprised to see the end result of all the pictures because I missed "seeing" the pictures being taken. They print the pictures right in their photo lab so you can take them home right after your photo session, I really liked that - since the place is so far away. No extra trips. I will probably just take them there once a year - I won't be able to afford doing it very often!

No comments:

Post a Comment