Wednesday, January 21, 2009

time to get working on taxes

That is the plan for tonight. Who knows what processing last year's taxes is going to hold. We got Dave's W2 and all the interest statements from our mortgage holders already, so I think we have what we need to start this process. I hope its not a complete disaster dealing with all the uncompensated losses from last year. I went shopping for a few things before playing volleyball tonight. I went to Target to get the smallest curling iron I could find. They had one that was 3/8" - which is smaller than my pinky! I plan to curl all her hair into little spirals for her role as a flowergirl next month - we'll see how much she tolerates it. So far she loves it when I do her hair. She sits and lets me blow-dry her hair, and I've curled it before and she just loves to sit and watch me in the mirror. My last stop before the game was Barnes and Noble. Dave wanted me to pick up a help book for him to learn how to use Microsoft Project software better, which he is sure will help him keep up with his projects for work better. I hope it helps, too. We lost 2 volleyball games, and won the last game by just a couple points, so that was fun. I got home and Dave had both kids in bed and the kitchen was spotless! :)

1 comment:

  1. Last night was so funny... all the kids screaming and chaotic in the basement and Violet belting out Silent Night over them. Hahaha. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete