Tuesday, January 13, 2009

stuff

Tonight as we drove home from the Hemmer's house Violet started freaking out like something was bothering her. She said "my hair! my hair hurts!" so I said I'd take out her pigtails as soon as she got home. She said "no, take them out now!" I said "We're driving and I'm buckled in so I can't get out of my seat right now." So she says "Just buckle it off." And tonight as we said our prayers before bed, I prayed, then Dave prayed, then it was her turn. She said "I don't want to pray." So Dave says "can you just pray a little bit?" She says "ok. Dear Jesus, Amen." which made us laugh, of course. So she says, "Ok, I'll pray a lot. Dear Jesus, Thank you for Aunt Rachel, thank you for Aunt Rachel, thank you for Aunt Rachel, and a lot and a lot and a lot and a lot, Amen." and then lots of giggles. She's such a nut. Dave has been craving fresh orange juice. He said he just want to go to the store, buy a ton of oranges and a juicer, and just make fresh orange juice and drink it all night. Weird. Maybe he's pregnant. jus' kiddin'.

3 comments:

  1. Did Dave ever get the snow blower fixed?

    Thanks for the post. Enjoyed it much!
    Does Rachel blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No he didn't - he hasn't had much free time to work on it.
    I don't think Rachel has a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to read blogs, get blogging!

    ReplyDelete