Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Not as bad today

The purple bruise on his forehead isn't as bad as I thought it would be today. It isn't swelled much and just looks slightly purple. Violet decided that she wanted to go to bed in her undies last night and woke up dry! I need to find another reward system that involves less sugar. She gets really whiney and dramatic on too much sugar. I think I'll get her a calendar to hang on her wall in her room and let her put new stickers on each day that she wakes up dry. I would also like to go to the store tonight and get invitations to her birthday party. I have it planned for Jan 24th at Lee's trampoline gym from 10-noon. I plan to invite Ivy, Payce, Bryer, Katie, Devin, AnneMarie, and I can't remember who else right now, I have my list written down somewhere. She doesn't have TONS of friends so I'll stick with the kids that she knows and is somewhat familiar with. She hasn't seen Devin or Annemarie for awhile, but I'm sure she'll remember them if they're able to come. Violet likes to climb in bed with us in the morning and snuggle. She said our room was too bright, haha! We don't have blackening window shades like she has. She is always saying something hilarious that makes us laugh, but if I don't write it down the moment she says it, I won't remember. There was a time that we lowered the heat in the garage to use it for a temporary storage spot for food when the refrigerator went out and there was just too much food a couple weeks ago during Christmas time. Well, today, I was pulling in the garage after I got back from work out class, and I noticed a tupperware of leftover chicken/vegetable soup sitting in the pile of garage sale stuff. This just totally cracked me up. I was thinking "How long has THAT been sitting there!?" We're finishing up the last of the leftovers today. There are still some things in the freezer, like turkey stock and gravy, but most of the turkey is gone, just a couple cinnamon rolls are left, the beef burritos are gone, and I ate the last of the ham for lunch.

1 comment:

  1. A REAL LIVE SNUGGLER IN THE FAMILY THAT IS MY KIND OF GIRL!!!!
    DAD

    ReplyDelete