Thursday, August 25, 2011

Vanessa is turning into a little climber

I sat down for a short time today, and got up when I realized it had been way too quiet for too long - I wanted to see what Vanessa was doing.  It did not take me long to find her, because she was sitting on TOP of the table in the kitchen eating area.  My oh my...she had climbed on top of the little green trike's seat that was left near the tabe, then on top of a chair, then onto the table.  She was happily pressing buttons of the phone handset that was left there.  She probably wanted a bite of the yogurt on the table, and probably wanted her special blankie and baby you see on the table too.  Yikes!  The trike has been confined to the basement!  She also can climb up the slide outside, and go down it herself.  She's becoming a little independent girl!

And more pics, just because:

I brought up the bounce and spin zebra from storage and gave it to her, she loves it!

 happy girl!

This look is directed toward Calvin and says "don't you dare try take this toy away from me, I'm on it right now!" 

She scrunches up her nose and breathes in and out quickly, so goofy :)



2 comments:

  1. Great post!
    DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. MJ u totally scrunched your nose like that when u were a baby! What a resemblence!

    ReplyDelete