Thursday, August 25, 2011

Calvin learned Violet's memory verse

So Violet was assigned a Bible verse to memorize by Friday.  She got the sheet on Monday, and has worked on it all week.  Calvin has picked up the verse just by us hearing it and memorized it quicker and better than Violet did.  Don't tell HER that though, she'd be devastated.  Today, Calvin recited it with out looking (well duh, he can't read, but I wrote it on the white board so she can read it).  It is Romans 12:10, since "honor" is the theme of her week at kindergarten.

This video might need some translation because he doesn't pronounce things very well.  It sounds more like this when he says it "Be kindwy affectonnate to one anoder wif broderwy wuv, in honor, giving preference to one anoder."

"Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor, giving preference to one another."

I captured it on camera today. 

3 comments:

  1. VERY NICE
    LOVE
    DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning things a bit ahead of the big sister?
    Sounds like someone else I know!!!!!
    Good job Calvin and Violet keep those verses coming!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha mom! I read that! It is so true though. MJ could learn things faster than me lots of times. Calvin... once again you have melted my heart. I just want to play this over and over and show every body I know! Good job!

    ReplyDelete