Monday, November 10, 2008

weird bedtime

Calvin was sleeping by 7:15 pm. I got Violet in bed by 7:30 tonight. She was a ball of energy too, jumping on her bed like a monkey with springs. She got up 4 different times with in the hour between 7:30 and 8:30. Each time she "HAD to go pee". 2 of those times, she pooped, and 2 of those times, she peed. I guess she really DID have to go, but why split it all up between 4 potty breaks?? Ugh! I'm going to start putting her to bed earlier because she lately has a habit of getting out of bed to take care of business for a long time. She is motivated to stay dry at night by a piece "of white gum" she says - which means the minty Orbit I keep in my purse. She is never dry in the morning though. *sigh* I wonder what it'll take. I let her go to sleep in undies a couple nights last week, but woke up wet both mornings and it doesn't seem to phase her that she's soaking wet. I got sick of the laundry, and went back to pull ups. I guess I'm sending her mixed signals, but right now I'm just leaving the issue alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment