Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Fun day for Violet yesterday

Violet's friend Vada had a birthday celebration (she turned 4) yesterday, and Violet and her friend Ivy got to go play at Vada's house most of the day. Kris (Vada's mom) picked Violet up at 9:30 in the morning and brought her back at 4 pm. She had a BLAST! I could tell because she was beaming when Kris picked her up and beaming when she got home. She immediately asked me when she got home if all her friends could stay at our house and eat supper, so when I said no she got pretty upset. Although she didn't get a nap and was extremely crabby the rest of the day, it was probably worth skipping the nap for. She told me she really, really wants to get glasses because her other two friends have them. I heard they played with all sorts of things, changed into many changes of dress up clothes, painted, and drew pictures. I am so glad she has some great friends to play with. Kris said they all got along really well. She didn't protest a bit when we put her to bed at 7:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment