Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Chiropractic adjustments

I scheduled a chiro appointment with my Dr. Green, my favorite doctor, this morning. I got myself and Vanessa adjusted. After working with Vanessa for 15 minutes, she told me she relieved a lot of the tightness in her neck from the rough labor experience. My right hip was also giving me a lot of pain so she worked on me for another 15 minutes. She told me I was majorly stuck on my right side with little mobility and it could have been one of the reasons Vanessa didn't settle into the birth canal correctly. Big babies gotta fit just right I guess with not much extra wiggle room. Vanessa fell asleep as soon as I got home, I hope she feels better. I'm going to go back on Thursday for another adjustment.

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to carry the kids in a variety of ways...cause for example if you only use one hip, you can totally get out of wack!
    Mom (with the crooked back!)

    ReplyDelete