Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Another positive poopy experience

I guess its inevitable...I'm a stay-at-home-mom...I must blog about poop once in awhile...so don't read if you don't want to hear about poo! Calvin had success last night on the toilet. After dinner he stood up in his chair and passed quite a bit of gas. I said to him, "Hey, Calvin, you want to go poopie in the toilet?" I didn't know what kind of a response I was going to get, so I was surprised when he enthusiastically said "yeah!" so he took his diaper off, climbed up onto the toilet, and sat there. With in two seconds, he said "all done"! and tried to get off, but I said "Just push it all out like a big fart!" like I tried before, and he emptied his bowels. He was fascinated that it fell into the water. He was allowed to flush it himself and I gave him a chocolate treat as a prize. I wonder if he'll be motivated again to do it?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!
    Put those cheerios in the bowl and bombs away!
    Mom
    (of course)

    ReplyDelete