Saturday, May 08, 2010

My Grandpa Joe Pavicic died today

So weird to type those words in the title. I got a call tonight from my dad with the news. I am so sad, I will miss him so much. I was in the middle of bathing the kids (they were in my big tub with the jets on giggling their heads off from all the bubbles) when I got the call...I was so shocked. He had a heart attack earlier this afternoon outside in his front yard, the neighbors found him, and my poor Grandma Dee had to find out from a phone call from the police while she was at work. I have had my Grandma Dee and my mom in my prayers almost constantly since I heard the news. My grandma must be so sad and lonely. I talked to Rachel a little bit ~ she called shortly after dad called ~ I was just so distracted when I found out since I was in the middle of bathing two screaming kids and getting them to bed. They were running around the house like crazy screaming and playing in their rooms. Dave was over at the river house installing flood vent windows so he came home after dark. He is in glory now though. He loved Jesus Christ and trusted Him as his Savior, so that is one thing that makes this a little easier to digest.

No comments:

Post a Comment