Monday, December 21, 2009

I tried, but Calvin proved it was time.

He climbed out of his crib yesterday after his nap and opened his bedroom door looking very tired and lost. He has never done this before. So, in my attempt to keep him contained, I removed the wire mesh mattress support that was suspending his mattress about 6 inches off the ground in his crib, and lowered the mattress to the floor so he wouldn't be able to climb out. I thought for sure that would buy me a few more months before I had a kid who could escape their bed. Nope. He climbed right out of it after his nap today. I guess its time I just give in and get him his own big bed with guard rails and some how block off his bedroom door so we don't have a wandering kid around the house before we wake up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment