Sunday, June 14, 2009

6th Anniversary

So, we did find someone to babysit tonight. We had a nice night out. We tried Farraday's Steak House at the Isle. Great food, but lots of it! We have enough leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Then we spent an hour at Break Room Billiards and played pool for an hour and rediscovered how terrible we are at trying to get our own balls in the pockets!! LOL We got home at 10 pm - kids were sleeping! Michelle said our kids were a dream to put to bed (easiest ever I think were her words). Violet can sure give us a run for our patience when she's getting ready for bed. I think she just saves up all her wonderful behavior for mom and dad and is a perfect angel for anybody else.

1 comment:

  1. How did Sunday fly by right past me? I missed your anniversary! sorry, MJ. I can't believe it's been 6 years. really?!??!?!?!?!? that is wonderful. I love Dave and I am so thankful that God has blessed you with such a versatile man. I am glad you were able to slip out for a night on the town. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete