Tuesday, December 30, 2008

another random piece of information

I forgot to mention this in my last post, so I'll just make a new one. Yesterday I ran a few errands by myself. Dave loaded up the van with all the garbage from Christmas. I also had to run to the bank and the post office. I counted 11 huge black garbage bags that I tossed into the huge garbage bin at the transfer station, and the receipt slip the garbage man gave me said the weight loss (the van got weighed before and after dumping the garbage because they charge per ton) was 120 pounds. 120 pounds of garbage!!! Wow.

1 comment:

  1. Mom says 10.00 plus overwheming difficulty of 27 points (did I miss anyone?)for each person and you stuck the landing with smiles!
    WHOA and "having done all, to STAND!"
    (You also deserve a BREAK!)

    ReplyDelete