Monday, December 22, 2008

He didn't wake up until 11 am.

I know! I had to check on him once to make sure he was still breathing. I couldn't believe Calvin slept that late. He broke all "sleeping in" records this morning! He went to bed at 8:30, normal time. I guess he's just a growing little boy. I wonder if his clothes will fit next week??? Its been a good day so far! I haven't showered yet, but that is OK. I didn't go to class again because Calvin slept in so late. I am going to try convince Rachel, my mom and Molly to come with me to step class on Wednesday morning at 9 am and let the guys watch the kiddos for an hour. Mom, if you're reading this, whatddya think? I'm getting really excited for Christmas!! The house seems in order, I feel ready for everyone to come (I still have one last shopping trip to make for milk, bread and salad). I don't really have an air mattress solution yet, but I have a spare so hopefully that will work. Dave is working today and tomorrow, but he said its hard to get focused and be productive cuz he said he's already stuck in holiday mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment