Friday, January 07, 2011

I've only had a couple poopy diapers the last few weeks..

...cuz I've been catching Vanessa's poops on the toilet!  She is down to going one or two times a day, usually after nursing after a long nap or after some solid food.  I hold her over the toilet and wait for her to go, usually just takes about 30 seconds or a minute for her to unload.  I love it!  Sometimes I miss...but if she starts going, she'll finish on the toilet.  Saves me cleaning off a cloth diaper. 
Violet did this too when she was a baby.  I tried with Calvin but life got too busy when the flood hit our home in 2008 moving from place to place.  I'm finding its easier with a girl because if she decides to pee I am not in the line of fire.  Violet got pretty regular and started telling me she had to go poop by 15 months...we'll see if Vanessa goes in that path, I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment