Thursday, January 27, 2011

Calvin's favorite shirt

He asks to wear it every single day, and if its in the laundry process, he does not accept that very well.  It is the "boo kirt wit no gains" - translated: "blue shirt with no trains".  Apparently he has an impression that his entire wardrobe has something to do with trains, so when he discovered this blue shirt that has a traced outline of a baseball player and a ball, he dove for it.  When I told him this morning that his "boo kirt wit no gains" was ready to wear, he was SO excited!  I love making my kids happy with such little stuff ~ this stage is going to over so quick, I better take advantage of it while I can.

1 comment:

  1. I remember you had a favorite printed cotton coat (more like a jacket) with a blue collar...gold buttons and of course pockets...you would were it inside and out and all the time...it was a "must" if you were going anywhere even if it was 80 degrees out.
    Personally I remember insisting that my mom call me "Sally" and I took on an imaginary identity as that was the girl in the beginning reading books and I wanted to be like her...my world was very small, but this girl in the book had a lot of fun experiences and it seemed like being her would be more fun.
    I was five at the time!
    Yes kids all go through phases and if this one stuck you'd rarely have to buy new clothes!
    Have FUN with it!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete