Monday, November 02, 2009

Got an appointment Thurs

So I called the dermatologist this morning. They had an opening at 1:15 on Thursday so I am scheduled to have it removed then. I can only guess that the pregnancy is related...its grown bigger since being pregnant with Violet and Calvin, just this time its really swollen and painful. Be gone, mole! I'm not at ALL tempted to eat the leftover halloween candy. The thought of extra sugar making my throat hurt is enough to turn me away, I haven't eaten any of it. We bundled up and went to the park for an hour this morning. The kids had a blast, I know they enjoyed being outside. I kept my coat zipped all the way over my mouth, the cold air made my throat worse. When we got in the car to head home, Violet said she was ready to go home, I knew she was tired. They're both sleeping right now and I anticipate long naps today. I really hope she's back to 100% so she can go back to preschool tomorrow. She's still coughing and sniffling a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment