Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Violet's first hair cut was today!

We went to Jiva SalonSpa this morning at 9:30 am. She did so good! Well, after a 2 second bout of crying when I tried to put her in the chair at first. She screamed, then calmed down when the ladies gave her a sucker and I sat with her in the chair at first. She seemed perfectly content with her sucker, so I got to set her down on the chair with a big booster seat on it. She lady's name was Diana, and Violet pronounced it "Dee-anna". She got a short bob just like my hair, with her hair slightly shorter in the back. I was sad to see her little curls go, but they were just looking so scraggly and weird - so Dave and I knew it was time for a new look. By the end when she was done, she was proudly announcing "I got a hair cut!" to everyone she saw! So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment