Friday, May 16, 2014

"Oh mom da pane!" ~Eli

translation= "Oh mom the plane!"

Eli. loves. airplanes.

That's the meat of this post and I can't say much else, other than he loves airplanes.  He reminds me SO much of Calvin at this age with his curly hair  (yes, Calvin used to have a head of blonde curls) and saying "ay-payne!" all the time.  Calvin was always so keen on airplanes too, hearing the buzz in the sky get closer, he'd also run around frantically pointing out airplanes. 

He loves books about airplanes.  He points them out, asking "where da pane?" and then finding it exclaiming, "oh dere da pane!"

He's got toy airplanes, and he thinks helicopters are planes too.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Great Post!
    My family got me an airplane that landed on the water for a gift when I was a child.
    If I remember correctly, it was a hospitalization for hernia repair.
    A hydroplane should really excite the boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I remember it was Calvin's fascination too at that age...and for good reason!
    Sounds like an outing to the airport would make his day!

    Grandma Jo

    ReplyDelete