Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Vanessa got to play in the snow today, thanks to Violet!

Violet rose to the occasion this afternoon.  She is being such an amazing big sister!  I picked up Violet from school today and Calvin and Eli were napping. I suggested that Violet take Vanessa out in the snow to play since she doesn't get much of a chance go out.  I'm usually tied up with Eli and can't leave the house.  Violet was more than happy to do so.  She got very excited about taking Vanessa outside in the snow and showing her what little kids who are 2 can do in the snow, like make and toss little snowballs.  She was (and is being) very sweet right now and I love it when she is like that.  Sister bonding.

3 comments:

  1. Wow,that is a nice post.I miss seeing that moment for myself! Thanks for sharing!
    "Sisters in the snow"
    Violet and Vanessa
    should make this a poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat photo of the light shining on the fort they made out of snow bricks and also both girls busy making snow things.
    Very special indeed - Kudos to Violet!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for awesome big sisters! Lol. She takes after her auntie :). How very sweet.

    ReplyDelete