Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Potty fluke

So, the short story is that Calvin pooped on the toilet the other day. I think it was totally a fluke. I went to change his diaper in the middle of the day and happened to notice that something was about to happen, so I stuck him on the toilet, and read him a few books. I was betting my chances of success were going to be pretty much zilch, but to my surprise, he didn't freak out like I thought he would, so I went with it. Violet came running over to the bathroom and was surprised to see Calvin sitting there. She asked him if he was going poop and he said "yeah!" But nothing happened. She said to him, "Calvin, just push it out like a big fart!" And he did exactly that, and emptied his system. I bet that won't happen again for a very long time!

1 comment:

  1. LOL ha ha that is so funny!
    Violet is more helpful than she'll ever know!
    Way to go Maria!!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete