Monday, March 22, 2010

Everything is 4 on me!

A few things Violet said lately made me record them on paper before I forgot to blog about them. She's very keen on the fact that she's four, and notices how old everybody else is, and frequently talks about things she used to do when she was three, or two, or one. She was sitting at the table last night coloring or something and said "Everything is 4 on me! My forehead, my tummy, my pajamas, nail polish, even my nose is four!" And this morning when she saw what I dressed Calvin in, she said "Mom! That shirt with the blue, gray, orange and brown is SO cute on Calvin! I didn't know he was wearing that! Its amazing! The airplane matches his pants! Gray and gray." Her enthusiasm about such tiny things is so precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment