Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Due date moved

My first appointment with the midwife's nurse was yesterday, it took an hour! The same nurse (Kathy) remembered me, and said "oh yay! you're back! You sure look skinny." when she saw me in the waiting room. I just gave her a big smile and said "here we go again!". I was a little thrown by her "skinny" comment, and I just chalked it up to her seeing me last 40 pounds heavier extremely pregnant and overdue with Calvin. I guess her last memory of me I must have looked very different, lol. I got the paperwork, stuff to do, things to remember, stuff to avoid, and I signed a bunch of papers declining some DNA testing. She took a pregnancy test in the office and set me up with my next appointment. She also moved my due date to May 14th. Not really sure why, but I changed my ticker anyway. I'll take an extra week just like that in a moment's notice. I suppose it could change with an ultrasound, it doesn't matter much to me. I'm just thrilled to have a baby in the spring time...NO winter baby for me...YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment