Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Calvin got braver

Calvin is my kid who would climb to the top of the slide, sit there, then freak out and turn around and not go down. He's done this ever since he could climb, but yesterday he got brave! I took both kids to a park yesterday because the weather was sooo beautiful. They seemed so happy to be outside. Calvin followed Violet right up the stairs to the slide, and I climbed after him prepared to help him back down the stairs, but he saw Violet go down, and followed right after her. He was happy at the end of the slide, so he kept going! He even went down the big long twisty tube slide a few times. They went down on their tummies head first many times, and giggled the whole way down.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to that! When I was a kid we had a slide with a big bump on the way down and it was a while before I did that one. I also remember
    a huge rock as a kid, and later I realized the same rock was only 4 feet high.

    DAD

    ReplyDelete