Monday, August 24, 2009

Ugh

As if things couldn't get worse, she woke us up at 2 am. She walked into our bedroom and before I even opened my eyes, I could smell it. She whispered "Mommy, there's something all over me and its really stinky." She had puked. I stuck my hand out to wake up Dave - and he dutifully got up to help. I stuck V in the bath tub and washed her hair and her body again and Dave changed the sheets on the bed and put the puked on things in the washing machine. I had even put a diaper on her knowing that she can't control her runny diarrhea and I'm glad I did, because when she woke up in the morning, the diaper was full. Poor kid. I called the doc to see if I could bring her any relief with anything and they told me it was a tummy virus and it just needs to run its course. Liquid diet today and BRAT tomorrow if she stops vomiting. So I just got back from the store with some powerade and some popsicles...she seems to be happy with the popsicles so far. Calvin is ticked that he can't have any though!!

1 comment:

  1. Ivy and I just prayed for her again after reading this. Hope she is better SOON!

    ReplyDelete