Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another mess....

Poor Violet - she is sick. She had issues yesterday and I thought she'd get over it, but this morning she woke up and took one bite of her cereal and threw up. Dave stayed home with her this morning, and she ended up falling asleep on the couch for two hours. And she took a nap later in the day, and woke up screaming because she had a runny BM in bed. What. A. MESS. And stinky. I bathed her and Dave rinsed off some bedding and threw everything that got stained into the washing machine on the hot heavy cycle. Ew, ew, ew! The room is being aired out now...windows open, fans on....that should help. I'm praying that Calvin doesn't get sick. I think it was something she ate...a tummy virus or something. She doesn't have a fever, so hopefully once everything "passes" she'll be better. She's so sweet though. She whimpers a lot and wants to watch Elmo on TV. She told Dave "Daddy, I think I'll just get up and use the potty next time. I think that would be better."

1 comment:

  1. Poor girl. I'm sure she felt terrible on top of feeling terrible. I hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete