Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Contacts

I went to the eye doc last month and got my eyes checked. I had to, since I was running out of contacts. I got my new Rx, ordered my contacts, and when I started wearing them, it seemed like my eyes were starting to fight each other. I couldn't focus on one thing clearly, but each eye individually could see really well. Weird. I had a hard time focusing on the speaker at camp last week. He looked clear and blurry at the same time. So, I called my eye doc yesterday and he told me my right eye naturally was just a little sharper than my left, so my contacts should have been adjusted accordingly, but he wrote my Rx for both eyes to have the same strength the first time. He gave me a couple free contacts to try out on my right eye (they were both -4.25 and now my left eye is the same and my right eye is -4.0) and today I've worn the different Rx, and it seems to be much better. Silly eye. Now I have to order more contacts. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment