Monday, April 06, 2009

Silly conversation

Violet and Calvin were both playing upstairs in Calvin's room. His crib, changing table, and bookshelf are all smashed together in the middle of the room because we're working on repairing the walls after peeling wallpaper off. When things are all out of sorts in one room, they're attracted to it for some reason. So they played in there, walking in circles and messing around. Violet plopped on my lap and said "Mom, can I have a biiiig strawberry hug?" I said "what is THAT?" She about fell over laughing. Then she said "Can I have a biiiig teeth hug?" I exaggerated even more and said "What is THAT??" I thought she wasn't going to catch her breath she was laughing so hard. She thinks she is just so funny sometimes. She gave Calvin a big hug and said "Aw, buddy, I love you." and then gave me a big hug and said "Aw mommy, I love you too."

1 comment: