Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Eli answered me

Yesterday I was trying to distract Eli to get him away from messing with Calvin's hotwheels track.  I brought Eli over to a different part of the house and built him a tiny track to put his cars down and while I was building it he kept walking away from me.  I said with more energy than normal when speaking to him by saying his name to call him back to me.  He stopped in his tracks, turned and looked at me, and with what seemed like annoyance, he answered "What!"  Turned the tense moment into a laughing one!  He's never answered me that directly before until today.  His usual response is "no".



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing
    DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason Eli has no attention span...but we can go for hours from one thing to the next!

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete