Saturday, June 29, 2013

My 32nd birthday

This year my birthday felt like a real party!!  My grandma Rowena, Rachel, and my dad came over to help celebrate!  Dave grilled up Famous Dave's BBQ ribs, and also cooked carrots on the grill for me.  I love grilled carrots.  Rachel brought a delicious pasta/veggie salad and my grandma brought a delicious lemon/coconut cake. 

Rachel and Violet decorated the whole house with twisted crepe paper even though we chose to eat our meal on the deck. 

The kids shopped for gifts with my mom and Rachel a few days ago and chose an owl necklace, a white watch with pink hearts, and some flower earrings.  Rachel also got me a pair of denim capris, mom got me a pretty top, and my grandma gave me some money.

I felt very celebrated and loved spending time with my family.  It was really cool to have my grandma and sister in Iowa and just come on over with only a few minutes of driving.

my dad got me 32 peas from his garden, haaa!!


Violet wanted her hair curled like mine. :D















Vanessa fell asleep that afternoon on Mama Row's lap



No comments:

Post a Comment