Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Calvin's tongue is much better, on the way to healing

When I checked on the kids before going to bed myself last night I did not see a pool of blood on his pillow.  I was immediately relieved.  I did see a trail of blood running down his cheek onto a wash cloth, but it was mostly dried up so I wiped it off his face and went to bed.  His pillow was dry in the morning, no more blood, and the open wound was closed up.  By the end of the day, it looked amazing!  Almost completely sealed up, back to looking "normal"...I was still cautious about what he ate.  Mostly soft food today...more cream of wheat (he asked for it, I swear I'm not force feeding him baby food, lol!), pancakes, sausage links, a strawberry-banana smoothie, piece of toast, and a granola bar.  Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, tell Calvin that I read that post and that I am glad to hear that he is better.
    Love
    DAD

    ReplyDelete