Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Progress...little by little

The units have been mostly assembled.  The project got put on hold for awhile since Dave was in CA for a week and its hard for me to get anything done by myself.  I chose paint colors while he was gone, brought them home along with a gallon of primer.  We have mainly primed all the lockers.  One had to be primted with a tinted grey primer to support the bold blue color we chose, which was easy by dropping in a few drops of black dye into the white primer.  Violet helped me paint some of the primer last week, and made an enormous paint mess.  I wish I had taken an after picture of when she was done, but I couldn't think of anything else at the moment other than how in the world to clean up the mess.  It was one of the more frustrating events of last week.  Either way...she helped...a little.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing and sharing this!
    DAD

    ReplyDelete