Friday, September 30, 2011

Give me salt...

This is nuts.  All I want to eat is salty stuff.  I polished off 1/2 a jar of dill pickle slices yesterday, and today I can't stop crunching on a bag of baked potato chips.  Chicken and coffee (two things I loved about 2 weeks ago) still seem disgusting.  My tummy (even though baby is the size of a raisin) is poofing out and I am super tired in the mornings.  I think 1/2 the tired problem is going through caffeine withdrawal, seriously...I'm used to a cup of hot coffee in the mornings and I won't drink it now.  I have fallen asleep three times this past week on the couch with Calvin running around, I don't know what he does when I'm sleeping.  One time I woke up and he had lined up all the pencils he could find in the house on the floor in one big line.  Silly boy.

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time.
    You have our prayers for a healthy pregnancy.
    Cat naps might be the best thing...good of Calvin to be industriously occupied.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete