Wednesday, May 16, 2007

definitely showing!

Okay, so now I'm about 2 months pregnant! Dave and I started telling people this week. The first person was Hannah, my friend from MOPS. She was happy for me. The next person was my brother Jay. He was surprised and happy all at the same time. Rachel was excited! Then I told Marisa, then mom and dad (mom said she couldn't stop smiling!), then Dave called his family...then on and on from there.
I have a definite pooch on my belly. Its so true that you start showing earlier and earlier with each pregnancy! I guess all your insides are stretched out and its easier to just pooch out than stay all tucked into those muscles that were so tight before the first pregnancy. Anyway....'ts alright!!
Jeanne had the most excited reaction when I told her! She was practically screaming that she was excited for me. Wow, it was great to hear!!
The pic I posted is around 8 weeks pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment