Thursday, December 12, 2013

WCS Christmas Program 2013

I'm finally catching up on writing about some things going on with our family.  I have an hour of a window of time when my older 3 are with Dave at AWANA.  I didn't go because I didn't want to take Eli out and it was "gym and pizza" night - not really necessary for me, the secretary, to sit by a table and do nothing.  So I am using this hour to catch up on blogging.  My memory of these events has faded quite a bit and I've forgotten details I wanted to capture, but either way, I'm writing about it now and I'll record whatever I remember.

This year's program involved Violet and Calvin, since they are both in school full time at WCS.  Violet is in 2nd grade, Calvin in Kindergarten.  The program the school chose to perform is The First Leon (Noel spelled backwards) about a boy named Leon.  I don't remember the exact story line but the performance was one of the best I've seen yet, it is the third one I've seen the school has put on.  The music seemed more contemporary, there were real funny moments, and the kids seemed to enjoy performing.  Violet was a shepherd gal and Calvin was a sheep. 

Rachel and my mom were also able to come see it too!

Calvin

Violet 


Selah, Violet and Alexis


No comments:

Post a Comment