Sunday, December 15, 2013

Eli moved into Calvin's room

Along with the room switch, Eli lost his own sleeping space which was the crib in the guest room.  I wasn't really ready for him to move in with Calvin yet, but I really didn't want him down in the new basement guest room all alone so far away so I reluctantly went along with Dave's suggestion of moving Eli in with Calvin.  The main reason I didn't want to move them in together yet is because Eli sleeps in and Calvin needs to get up so early for school.
Its been working out so far.  I'm blogging about this about 4 weeks after the switch and life hasn't exactly been normal because of Christmas break.  Calvin and Violet love the new guest room so much they've been sleeping in it every chance they get so Eli has actually been by himself a lot sleeping in.
My plan for school mornings is to set out Calvin's school outfit in the hallway outside his door so he can wake up, sneak out, and put his clothes on with out waking up Eli.  He has done it a few times and its been fine.

1 comment: