Saturday, June 09, 2012

Pictures of Eli Joseph

 43 weeks and 1 day pregnant - totally have the "basketball under the shirt" look

Right before meeting our little boy
 The screen behind him says 10 lbs 5 oz.
 first pic of the 3 of us
 He got to be right near me the whole time

 I even got to hold him on the way back to my room
 After nursing for the first time, he fell asleep.


 Look at that baby not even a day old holding his head up!


 Can't believe that hunk of baby was in there





 Dave with the kids coming to visit me, I saw them turn from the hospital window







 All dressed and ready to go home.

1 comment:

  1. I have read through this three times!
    Once with Joanne, once myself and now with Mother Row!
    Thanks for the nice narrative.
    Luke 12:28 "Straighten up and lift up your head, the time of your redemption is drawing near!"
    Love
    DAD

    ReplyDelete