Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yuck

I have been puked on twice tonight.  Vanessa woke up from her second nap in a pile of throw up so everything attached to her crib had puke on it.  Crib bumper, mattress sheet, mattress covers, her pajamas, and my shirt (when I picked her up) all got rinsed off and put in the washing machine.  She got wiped down, diaper changed, then a bubbly bath to clean her up.  I don't know why she threw up, maybe it was her last dose of antibiotics saying "no" in her body.  I'm waiting for all her stuff to dry in the dryer before putting her in bed for the night because there is nothing for her to sleep on at the moment.  The second time I got thrown up on, she puked when I was holding her and her pajamas and my pants leg caught the majority of it. 
Between all that mess, Calvin had a little #2 accident in his undies and didn't make it to the toilet in time...uhhh...the smells coming from my laundry area were not pleasant tonight!

edited to add: Got pooped on too.  I was changing Vanessa's diaper and got majorly poo'ed on too.  She aimed right at my shirt and pants.  It has been a messy week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Maria!
    Life in the trenches!

    I got my thumb bit last week and it turned black .. only nice thing is now Jo and I match thumbs

    Love
    DAD

    ReplyDelete