Sunday, August 08, 2010

Vanessa is 2 months old

I'm a little off by a few days, but I am posting now that I have a minute to sit down and type. She is still a sweet little thing. She is still nursing many times a day...who knows...10-12 times? She sleeps three naps a day at various times (her longest is in the morning for a couple hours). She is smiling a lot more and her whole face lights up when I talk to her. She smiles at other people too. Nights are still unpredictable. She wakes up at least one time to eat. She usually sleeps 10 pm to 3 or 4 am. I nurse her and put her back in bed, if she is unsettled and doesn't sleep, she goes in the swing which usually lulls her back to sleep. She will sleep in the swing until 7:30 or 8 am. We used to carry the swing up and down the stairs each night/morning so I could use the swing on both levels but I got a little bouncer seat she lays in instead for the main floor, so the swing is always in our room. She sleeps in the bouncer seat pretty well too. The kids still love to hold her but they don't bed to hold her all the time like when she was 1-4 weeks old. She goes to the pediatrician for her 2 month check up (and her first vaccinations) on Wednesday at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment