Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nap trouble and I'm still sick

Even after a tiring morning at indoor park, both kids were wiped and went down for naps at 1 pm. They are just not sleeping well. Violet woke up after only 30 minutes and Calvin was screaming after 45 min of sleep. I think I'm going to lose my mind if they stop napping during the day. Calvin is doing fine with out his pacifier, although I think he would sleep longer naps if I he still had it. I'm still sick...maybe I didn't write about it before but I've had the nastiest cold for a whole week. The start of it was the day before Violet's birthday which was last week Tues night. My nose and sinuses have been completely blocked and my throat has been sore. Especially in the morning, from breathing through my mouth all night. Its getting so old...and tiring. I can't taste anything, my breathing is raspy and I just feel exhausted from morning to night. My head feels like its fifty pounds and bloated. Dave caught my cold too so he's suffering along with me. I'm ready to be done with this and start feeling better.

1 comment:

  1. These nasty colds just take time.
    Never the less, try breathing in some steam and drink lots of water and try medicated chloraseptic lozenges for your sore throat at night to keep it from drying out...I just keep a big one in my mouth all night and let it slowly melt through the night...yeah brush your teeth in the morning...dad suggests mouthwash and a new tooth brush to prevent re-infection. So sorry you're suffering with this! Not being able to breath at night is the worst...I'd sit in a chair all night to keep my sinuses from plugging up and just struggle to breath through my nose and sip hot tea...the licorice "throat coat" was nice to sip on. Hope it fades soon. Mom

    ReplyDelete