Thursday, December 17, 2015

Eli's OHCP Christmas Program

Eli participated...and by this...I mean he stood and was part of the group of his class in front of the crowd during the Orchard Hill Church Preschool Christmas Program.  Eli had woke up from a rare nap on this day SO grumpy and I changed him into clothes (he wears his swim suit 100% of the time when he's home now) AND I had to wet his hair and take out the tangles.  He had a quivering lip when I dropped him off to join his class before the program started.  Oh my...but he had a cute face and recognized us immediately, and was either staring blankly (and NOT singing a single song he knew so well at home) at his teacher, or waving at us enthusiastically.  Can't expect much else out of a 3 yr old!  Here's some photos from the event.  In the group photo he's in the front row closest to us.






No comments:

Post a Comment