Thursday, December 31, 2015

Eli and silliness

I could write a novel on the silly things he says and the way he acts.  But I recorded one yesterday that was so funny - to me anyway.
Dave was heading out to run an errand.  I was sitting on a chair near the table and holding Eli.  Dave says to Eli "now you take goooood care of mommy while I'm gone, ok?"  Eli thinks for a moment then says "No, I can't.  She's too big and heavy."  He must have been thinking he couldn't pick me up and carry me around, haha!
Then he gets all silly saying he is too hot, and wants to put on a cape and fly to another planet then he won't be hot.  I got an audio recording of that conversation on my phone somewhere.

He saw a bottle of face wash in my bathroom the other morning and found "Eli" in the word.  His thumb is pointing to the beginning of the word "eliminating".  He knows his name pretty well!

Adding to this post on 1/6/2016...

He opened a larger tootsie roll (about 2 inches long) and said "how did this tootsie roll GROW!?" because he is used to the small bite size ones he is awarded after each gymastics lesson!  haha!

And tonight, he said, "i'm a spider web!" by doing this:




1 comment:

  1. He certainly is aware!
    When making Tinkertoy things, he made one "sunshine" putting all of the red sticks around one round wood joint but it was also a helicopter, a flower, an umbrella, a pinwheel, and a clock...so he had a verity of objects from one design...very cool!
    Grandma Jo

    ReplyDelete