Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Today was the day Eli decided he didn't like his pockets

He was so irritated all morning.  He wasn't happy when eating, he wasn't happy when playing, and I really know something is wrong when he isn't happy watching Thomas the Train.  His hands were shoved in his pants pockets a lot and he just really didn't like those pockets.  I don't remember all the events of the morning, but as soon as the pants with the pockets came off and he got different pants on, he was much better.
At dinner, we discussed this.  Eli says "I don't like pockets."  and of course this makes everyone laugh. :D

2 comments:

  1. If I remember correctly, Tolkien made Gollum and Mr Baggins a pocket event. "What is in your pocket?" Guess and I will let you go!" Something like that. Maybe Eli will like that story when he grows up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if he had something special in them he'd like pockets.
    Kids are funny.
    I remember having a painful pony tail and my mom wouldn't let me take it out.
    I was grumpy ALL DAY suffering the "pull" and once it was out I was totally happy.
    Grandma Jo

    ReplyDelete