Thursday, April 10, 2014

Violets third tooth came out

Seems like it was wiggly for months!  She was determined for it to not hurt when it came out so she just kept pushing it back and forth with her fingers and tongue until it was hanging on by almost nothing.  It came out Thursday morning when she woke up before leaving for school.

Thursday evening we (bad mom and dad moment) forgot to exchange her tooth for some coins in the special Tooth Fairy Pillow.  Whoops.  She was sweet though.  She reminded me when I was in the bathroom getting ready Friday morning.  She said, "It's OK mom, but you forgot to take my tooth out of the pillow last night.  But its ok! You can just do it tonight."  I was like, "whoops, sorry hon."  She kept smiling and said "its ok" :)

Dad told her I guess we forgot to text the Tooth Fairy and let her know a clean sparkly tooth was ready to go to the fairy's tooth castle.  She totally knows its mom and dad but I guess he likes to have more fun with it than me. :)


2 comments:

  1. That was a very nice... thanks for posting about it.
    Love
    DADDDS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the tooth fairy got delayed.
    Dr. Grandpa hopes it didn't cause any truth decay!
    Add some interest...she's a sweetie!
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete