Monday, September 30, 2013

Vanessa's snot blowing sneezes

Sorry for the gross-ness. I don't know if this is blog-worthy, but I just feel the need to write about it.  I completely lost track of how many times a day Vanessa sneezes and completely empties the contents of her sinuses into her hands.  She blows huge snots out of her nose, and the sneezes and snot blowing always occur at really bad times, like when I'm in the middle of cutting fat off raw chicken (hate "chicken hands") or when I'm changing a diaper.  Poor girl.  I don't think it bothers her, but she's at the point now where if she sneezes, she catches it in her hands, and freezes in that position until someone comes to help her. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah she did it at the first visit to see Theo too.
    Got her a hanky and cleaned the floor.
    DAD

    ReplyDelete