Friday, October 29, 2010

Vanessa my pajama houdini

Vanessa is by far the most talented at getting herself all twisted up in her clothes of all the kids. This morning I got her out of bed and found both of her legs in one pajama leg...maybe she was dreaming about being a mermaid!? It kept her from kicking so much so it actually made for easier nursing in bed with me.

And as I'm sitting her on the computer blogging, she she pulled her right arm out of her sleeve and now her right arm is next to her side down by her diaper. This girl cracks me up.

She's getting very mouthy, grabbing everything in sight and trying to shove it in her mouth. Her favorite lap activity is jumping. She loves her jumperoo, and I think that toy may be my absolute favorite that all three kids loved and enjoyed the most at Vanessa's age. She can jump for a long time with out getting tired. It does wear her out though, I found her sleeping in it the other day. ALL of my kids have fallen asleep in the jumperoo, I even have a pic of each of them sleeping in it - maybe I should go find them. Most of my pictures are on a different storage drive in the basement, we have the computers networked together so I should be able to access them but its not working at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment