Friday, July 31, 2009

Scared

Violet and I checked out a neighbor's garage sale this morning. She got a pair of dress up shoes and a new baby doll to take care of. She also saw a lion mask and wanted to take it home. So...when we walked inside the house, she put on her lion mask and ran up to Calvin with the loudest roar she could muster. Calvin was sitting in Dave's lap at the time, and his little body shook so bad and he started screaming bloody murder. Poor kid was terrified. I took the lion mask away from her so she couldn't do that again. Maybe she can play with it when Calvin is napping from now on. I'm getting ready for camp today. We have to pack sheets and towels for the whole family plus everything else. I sure hope we don't forget something.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time. If they have laundry there it will be helpful. I don't know what we would have done without it at camp. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where does a child learn this? Did I ever do that to you? If so I am sorry!

    ReplyDelete